Wednesday, August 8, 2007

ToA Chapter 2

Okay...this is what we're talking about~~

ToA Chapter 2

http://www.badongo.com/file/3974561

I put it up on badongo yesterday and I checked this morning at 9:30 am...and in less than 24 hours, there were 278 downloads...I'm really sorry for not updating this page first...I mean...I updated 2 forum threads, a random journal and mangaupdates, but this place is last? Whoops~

Anyways, we're missing the next chapter's scans even though I have the translation ready to go (thanks, ju-da-su!), so in the case of ToA, we're gonna spew out Ion Gaiden to make up for it all while you wait.

Oh yeah, just between you and me, here's a preview of the upcoming site (layout by a745), it's amazing, but the links don't work~ Well, except for the link that goes back to Abyssal Chronicles...Ignore the writing, that's directed towards me:

http://abyssalchronicles.com/test/test.php

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello ^^ I am the owner of a Spanish Manga Fansub, and until today it had not seen blog in which you published the chapters ^^U First of all thanks for the saga Tales of, we are also doing it. Although we want to make Tales of the Abyss, we are hoping a little (like with Tales of Legendia) to have more material with the one than to work. We translate of several languages, like the Portuguese, the French and the English. We are doing Tales of Symphonia, but no of fansub in which we see the chapters goes the 8 beyond, still we hoped that somebody serve the 9 xD, my question is… you follow the project Tales of Symphonia? I suppose that if, but I like to assure xD to me and in case that if… approximately for when the following chapter arrives?
Thank you very much by everything ^^

Haseo_PKK said...

Hi there Again!

Thank you very much for givng me permission to share your projects and also for allowing us to use your link ^^ and again thanks a lot for another wonderful chapter :)

~Haseo_PKK

Miken-chan said...

haseo: You're welcome~!

nihon no fansub: I'm sorry, that was kinda hard to understand...I know for sure that after I'm done Ion Gaiden, I'll be working on Symphonia chapter 9 (which I just got my hands on), but that'll be some time (2.5 weeks at the least)