Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Moving sometime? and some love for a745

Well, I've been contacting a745 at abyssalchronicles.com and we've been negotiating that I move the group to her site (that's all the releases too) in exchange for some spiffy pages and a cool FTP server. Right now, I love her soooooo much - not a blog...but a REAL site. Of course, there are preperations and stuff...and I'll probably be joining that site's staff too. So, I'll post again when we move.

Oh yeah:

http://www.abyssalchronicles.com/index.php

A shameless plug to show my love, but we're not there yet.

I'm so happy that I'm cleaning the almost-uncleanable ToA Chapter 2 RAWs I have right now. And I don't even know if I can get a translator for it soon, I'm still trying to contact ju-da-su, but it's not promising, since the Tales-Central forum is "under construction" at the moment - WAIT I have ju-da-su's MSN *facepalm* I'm an idiot.

Even though it's a rather crappy clean, I'm actually working.

No comments: